Improve Your Customer’s Experience
The biggest opportunity for you to grow your business is to improve your customer’s experience. This might require adopting a new technology. You might have to improve your marketing and communications methods. Perhaps you adjust a process or completely rework a distribution method.
- In a world where people are overwhelmed with information, how do you get people to pay attention to you?
- How can you reach your buyers through media like Alexa and Google Home, not to mention YouTube and Podcasts and other digital community platforms?
- Will blockchain change how you deliver your products or services?
- What benefits (or challenges) will artificial intelligence (AI) bring to your business?
- Should you have a chatbot? How can you implement it without upsetting others?
- How are people using conversational design to reach and support their buyers?
- What will interface-free computing look like and how can you reach your people?
Which capabilities and connections will you require to help the people you serve to succeed?
That’s my job. But wait. Who am I?
Chris Brogan is a business advisor who has worked with brands you know like Google, Pepsi, Disney, Sony Electronics USA, Comcast, Microsoft and many more. He is a professional keynote speaker as well as the New York Times bestselling author of 9 books and counting. He is engaged to Jacqueline Carly and between the two of them, has three wonderful kids. Chris lives in northern Massachusetts.
Our Work Together
You’re looking for some guidance and fresh eyes on projects that relate to your business. Let’s both use “project” as a unit of measurement so that we can work on something specific that will enhance your organization’s success in some obvious way.
What kinds of projects? Do these sound like projects you’re working on?
- We need help better defining and addressing our market segments.
- We want to start a podcast or video show or a blog or media product.
- We want to actually reach people in this media-clogged world.
- We want to launch an influencer program.
- We want to revamp our email marketing platform or processes.
- We know language and communication has changed. Are we doing it right?
- We’re looking to build a real loyalty program (not just discounts).
- We want to build a community management program around our product.
- We want to take better advantage of customer insights data and sell better.
- We might want to build a chatbot. What should it do? How will it best serve the customer?
- If we were to look at these trends like AI, blockchain, robotics, etc, what’s our path forward?
- The CEO (or someone senior) needs to be positioned as a “thought leader.” What does that really entail?
- We want to brainstorm how to grow a new segment of our business.
- We want positioning and branding help.
- Really? We want corporate therapy, a new set of eyes, a project rework.
If you didn’t see your project here, don’t sweat that. Just get in touch. I promise it’s easy.
I have business relationships with several companies as an affiliate marketer and sometimes more. Whenever I’m promoting a product or service on this site, there is a likelihood that I have researched and/or am a user of these products or services, and there is a possibility that I have shared meals and beverages with some of these products’ creators.
My promise is this: I will never ever recommend a product or service that I don’t fully endorse and/or use myself. I will always recommend the RIGHT product or service for your business, not merely the ones that might make me money. My relationship with you will always be worth more than the few dollars that an affiliate sale earns me.